Careers with iQuate
Do you want to be part of a dynamic software company that innovates at the cutting edge of enterprise technology? At iQuate, we are always on the lookout for talented people looking for a new challenge and who want to be part of a fast-growing global business.
Please send any jobs enquiries to us at jobs@iQuate.com
Pre-Sales Technical Consultant | Austin
|Job Title:||Pre-Sales Technical Consultant|
|Reports to:||Technical Sales Director|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Pre-Sales Technical Consultant will provide in-depth technical assistance and industry best practice knowledge to prospective clients to define high-value solutions. The successful candidate will do this by demonstrating iQuate product capabilities, executing proof-of-concepts and assisting with building integrations between iQuate products and partner technologies, if necessary. The successful candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users to complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The successful candidate will be expected to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills to actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. The candidate should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented.
- Deliver onsite and remote technical product demonstrations directly tied to building partnerships, closing business and driving revenue.
- Own the technical dialogue and follow up with prospects, customers & business partners.
- Own and manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
- Create specialized product configurations and deliver custom demonstrations to prospective clients within formalized Proof of Concept (POC) engagements.
- Technical liaison with partners, engineering, and alliances management to ensure solution success and the identification of future solution opportunities.
- Work internally with Support, Engineering & Product Management to ensure prospect and customer requirements are clearly communicated during the sales process.
- Work with Support Services post sales to ensure smooth transition to implementation and customer success.
Skills and Experience
- This role requires a level of knowledge normally acquired through the successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar) and/or four years as a software engineer (or similar role).
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in Data Center Cloud Services, Service Management/CMDB, or Asset Management applications in a customer or MSP operation
- Preferred experience with BMC Discovery, IBM TAD4M/Tideway, HP UDiscovery, RiscNetworks, Firescope or similar.
- Highly experienced at delivering demonstrations and presentations to technical and non-technical, senior individuals.
- Experience engaging at a senior technical management level
- Sound knowledge of industry best practices such as ITIL and ISO 20000.
About the Person
- The right candidate will have:
- Be self-motivated and driven, be self-sufficient and relish a challenge.
- Have a highly disciplined approach to organizing activities and priorities and be able to work under pressure to deliver to multiple deadlines concurrently.
- Be customer focused with excellent presentation skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be naturally consultative in approach evidenced by exceptional ability at asking the right questions of the right person at the right time.
- Demonstrate adaptability and an eagerness to learn and get up to speed quickly.
- Have ability to travel and to work in a remote or home office with little direct supervision.
Why work at iQuate?
We are offering candidates an opportunity to join our company, make an impact and be a part of our future success. As a growing company, iQuate is an exciting and vibrant place to work and supports employee’s ability to develop their skills and careers in a flexible working environment.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date resume and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org